Do you know you can enjoy several adventure activities even in an enclosed space? Resolve your inquisitivity as you enter the world of indoor activities in Kuala Lumpur, where you have a chance of enjoying activities like climbing, skydiving and much more. These indoor activities in Kuala Lumpur are extremely safe and suitable for everyone as they are done under proper guidance of professionals.
Visit the Camp5 Climbing Gym and Beast Park where visitors would follow the trail of the difficult and challenging climbing routes arranged on the walls of the centre. To make your trip even more adventurous, enter into the WindLab Indoor Skydiving centre where one can experience skydiving without really jumping off the sky.
Let the kids fancy themselves over the various Kuala Lumpur indoor activities arranged at Kidzoona in Klang Valley and Jump Street Asia Trampoline Park where they indulge in different fun-filled adventurous activities. That's not all, you may marvel over the wondrous sea and land creatures collected inside a massive indoor marine aquarium at Aquaria KLCC. The activities in Kuala Lumpur are plentiful and will offer you some unforgettable memories.
Location- 5th Floor,1 Utama Shopping Centre, 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
-Monday - Friday: 2PM - 11PM -Weekends & Public Holidays: 10AM - 8PM
Location- Lot MUT-1, Sungei Wang Plaza, Jl Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Timings- 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Location- S601, 1 Utama E, 1 Utama Shopping Centre 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, PJU 6, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia Timings- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Location- Kuala Lumpur Convention Center, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Center, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Timings- 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Location- Address: Lot G50, Ground Floor, AEON Taman Equine Shopping Centre, No. 2, Jalan Equine, Taman Equine, Bandar Putra Permai, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Timings- 10:00am-10:00pm, daily including weekends and public holidays. Last admission: 9:00pm
Location- 8A, Jalan 13/6, Seksyen 13 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia Timings- 10am – 6.30pm from Tuesday to Sunday
Location- AT6, Level 1, IOI City Mall, Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia Timings- Mon-Fri: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM ; Sat & Sun: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Location- 360, Jln Tun Razak, Pudu, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Timings- 10am - 8pm (Wednesday-Monday)
Location- Lot 4.01 - 4.03, 2nd Floor, Central Market Annex, Jalan Hang Kasturi Timings- Monday-Sunday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Climbing the walls: the Camp5 Climbing Gym has a number of climbing activities and walls designated for the kids, where they can jump, climb and enjoy the adventure. Kids would be guided by the trainers present to ensure their safety and make their climbing session a fun indoor activity.
- Obstacles and Adventures: Let your little ones overcome a range of obstacles and delve into the adventure of various activities like zip wires, trampolines, slides, playtowers etc. They would face obstacle courses and go through an indoor adventure where the activity park would help them unleash their inner beast.
- Explore various Freestyle activities: Leave your kids at Kidzoona in Klang Valley which is designed specifically for children. Here they will explore various freestyle activities like air-bouncers, ball pools, paper towns, and make-believe stations. Here your kids can also indulge in role-playing activities and build communication skills.
- Trampolining: Take your kids to Jump Street Asia Trampoline Park- so that they enjoy a day hopping over the flexible and stretched trampoline. Let them take the feeling of being in the air before thumping back to the ground to only go up again.
There is no minimum age requirement for Camp5 Climbing Gym, the only condition is that all children under the age must be accompanied by their parents. A parent must accompany three youths (siblings).
- Try Climbing: At camp5 climbing gym of Beast Park try jumping over a range of indoor climbing routes that will fill you with thrill. There are a total of 978 sqm of total wall area with more than 232 sqm of boulder problems, about 724sqm of area has roped walls.
- Play like a beast: In this section try Twirling thumbs, idled hands, at different activities wherein the kids and perpetual energy would be tested. The section has different activities suitable to every child, there are easy boulder walls guided by LED bulbs to obstacle courses and fun caves— exploration and discovery meet imagination in real life.
- Gyming: Here explore beyond traditional routine of weights and cardio by stepping into a
gymnasium which features obstacle courses and hurdles designed by Walltopia with two special timers to keep beat. Here, indulge in activities like Rope swings, spin cycles, swings, net trapeze and warped walls.
- Fun activities: Jump in a beast net suspended over four storeys of void space which stretches 8 metres with a 2 metre wide angled climb entrance.
The 60,000 square feet massive indoor marine park houses over 5000 species from both land and water. Visiting the aquarium has become one of the most renowned indoor activities in Kuala Lumpur. Not only one is allowed to watch the fishes and other creatures but they are also allowed to touch the corals and reefs in the enclosure.